Nutrition coaching is available at Report with our on staff specialist
MEET CATIA PAVONI,
OUR NUTRITION COACH
Catia offers guidance through realistic lifestyle strategies to help you make better food choices and transform your body. She is relentless in her pursuit of sharing her experience to help others achieve their fitness and health goals.
She believes that dedication and discipline are principal factors that generate success in a person’s fitness goals but the key is the shift in the mindset that will keep someone consistent. She will demonstrate how to create new healthy food habits that will complement your training and give you tools that will help you make better choices throughout life.
OTA : Online Trainer Academy Certification
PN1 : Precision Nutrition Level 1 – The Essentials of Sport and Exercise Nutrition
Paddle Canada : Certified Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Basic Flat Water Instructor
Surfset Fitness : Tier 1 ACE Certification
YMCA FIT : Individual Conditioning
YMCA FIT : Group Fitness – Spinning, Resistance Training, Kettlebell Level 1
Body Weight Power Lifting, TRX
Red Cross First Aid – Response & CPR, CPR – Heart & Stroke Foundation of Quebec
* Prices shown do not include applicable taxes (GST 5.0% QST 9.975%).
* Full payment is due prior to start (e-transfers or cash payments are accepted).
* To reschedule an appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance is required or will result in a loss of a session.
* Other packages such as couple plans are available upon request.
Nutrition Evaluation $50 | 1 hr
A meeting at Report Fitness St Catherine (or at a convenient location) to assess your body fat percentage, take full body measurements (weight, height, tape measurements), take start pictures, as well as go over your body and fitness goals. Information will be given that you will need in order to start this new fitness journey. There is no obligation to embark on the program but it’s a great way to see if it will fit with your lifestyle and if you are ready for it.
Additional Weeks of Coaching $40 | 1 week
Extra coaching support is offered after you complete your coaching package to ensure your new habits are well established and to help you to continue on your journey of achieving your goals.
• A meal plan strategy, based on your lifestyle, including macronutrient calculations for daily grams of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
• Support on choosing and setting up a Macro tracking App. (MyFitnessPal or MyMacros+)
• A personalized suggested food list with the types of food you enjoy eating.
• Suggestions of meal plans with examples based on your choices.
Ideas on meal prepping for your week.
• Guidance with nutrient timing, such as when and how much protein or carbs are required before, during, or after training.
• Weekly email check-ins using the best method we decide together to track progress and to keep you motivated (such as weigh-ins, picture check-ins and/or measurements).
• If needed, modifications to the strategy according to weekly check-ins.
• Email support and weekly feedback on progress as well as mind-set tools to create new healthy food habits.
• A supplement and vitamin suggestion list.
This includes which vitamins and supplements are recommended and why, how much and when to take them. Of course supplements are not required but they are a huge part of building a physique and improving your performance. These are just suggestions and you and your medical doctor should discuss any supplements you may want to add from the list.
Nutrition Evaluation is required prior to start
1.5 Month Package - 6 Weeks Coaching $240 | $40 per week
3 Month Package - 12 Weeks Coaching $420 | $35 per week
4 Month Package - 16 Weeks Coaching $480 | $30 per week
6 Month Package - 24 Weeks Coaching $600 | $25 per week