Meet your nutrition coach:
Catia is a nutrition coach as well as a body building and fitness professional.
Through realistic lifestyle strategies she offers her clients guidance to make better food choices and in turn transform their bodies. She is relentless in her pursuit of sharing her fitness experience to help others to continuously strive to achieve their own fitness goals.
She believes that dedication and discipline are principal factors that generate success in a person’s fitness goals but the key is the shift in their mind-set that will keep someone consistent. She will demonstrate how to create new healthy food habits, how to eat and gain tools that will help make better choices throughout life.
• OTA : Online Trainer Academy Certification
• PN1 : Precision Nutrition Level 1 – The Essentials of Sport and Exercise Nutrition
• Paddle Canada : Certified Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Basic Flat Water Instructor
• Surfset Fitness : Tier 1 ACE Certification
• YMCA FIT : Individual Conditioning
• YMCA FIT : Group Fitness – Spinning, Resistance Training, Kettlebell Level 1, • Body Weight Power Lifting, TRX
• Red Cross First Aid – Response & CPR, CPR – Heart & Stroke Foundation of Quebec
* Prices shown do not include applicable taxes (GST 5.0% QST9.975%).
* Full payment is due prior to start (e-transfers or cash payments are accepted).
* To reschedule an appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance is required or will result in the loss of a session.
* Other packages such as couple plans are available upon request.
Nutrition Evaluation $50 | 1 hr
A meeting at Report Fitness Ste-Catherine (or at a convenient location) to assess your body fat percentage, take full body measurements (weight, height, tape measurements), take start pictures, as well as go over your body and fitness goals. Information will be given that you will need in order to start this new fitness journey. There is no obligation to embark on the program but it’s a great way to see if it will fit with your lifestyle and if you are ready to get the body you always dreamed of and finally reach your fitness goals.
• A meal plan strategy, based on your lifestyle, including macronutrient calculations for daily grams of
protein, carbohydrates and fats.
• Support on choosing and setting up a Macro tracking App. (MyFitnessPal or MyMacros+)
• A personalized suggested food list with the types of food you enjoy eating.
• Suggestions of meal plans with examples based on your choices.
Ideas on meal prepping for your week.
• Guidance with nutrient timing, such as when and how much protein or carbs are required before, during,
or after training
• Weekly email check-ins using the best method we decide together to track progress and to keep you
motivated (such as weigh-ins, picture check-ins and/or measurements
• If needed, modifications to the strategy according to weekly check-ins.
• Email support and weekly feedback on progress as well as mind-set tools to create new healthy food
• A supplement and vitamin suggestion list.
This includes which vitamins and supplements are recommended and
why, how much and when to take them. Of course supplements are not required but they are a huge part
of building a physique and improving your performance. These are just suggestions and you and your
medical doctor should discuss any supplements you may want to add from the list.
Nutrition Evaluation is required prior to start
1.5 Month Package - 6 Weeks Coaching $240 | $40 per week
3 Month Package - 12 Weeks Coaching $420 | $35 per week
4 Month Package - 16 Weeks Coaching $480 | $30 per week
6 Month Package - 24 Weeks Coaching $600 | $25 per week
Additional Weeks of Coaching $40 | 1 week
Extra coaching support is offered after you complete your coaching package to ensure your new habits are well established and to help you along the way on your journey of achieving your goals.